BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 30, 2005

"has summer gone so slowly?"

Despite the boredom I encountered during the summer months, I did find some things to entertain myself. Beth and I dressed up 80's fabulous to go to a birthday party. I'm so glad I was only a child in the 80's.
Matt (Malcolm) gets into character reading some Jasper Fforde, apparently. I spent a lot of time with the Macbeth cast and crew. Now that the show's been over for a couple of weeks, I definitely miss all the quality time spent with these people. I loved watching the sun set from the hills surrounding the Castle as we put our makeup on and talked about our days. It was a great time to unwind and forget the world.
If you didn't know already, the costumes and makeup were inspired by the Goth crowd. Our witch trio grew close, and we enjoyed dressing up in high-heeled combat boots, fishnets, and tattoos. Though the boots made slinking around the Castle a little treacherous. And all of our flowing clothing struck fear into our hearts as it drifted too close to our potion fire night after night. This show was definitely one of my favorite productions I've been a part of.

Do I look like Satan's helper?
Christie (Lady Macbeth, above), Michelle (Lady Macduff), Say Jay (tattoo artist) and I became good friends during our production weeks.

0 comments: