BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

"Everybody knows, it hurts to grow up. And everybody does."

"God expects you to have enough faith and determination and enough trust in Him to keep moving, keep living, keep rejoicing. In fact, He expects you not simply to face the future (that sounds pretty grim and stoic); He expects you to embrace and shape the future-- to love it and rejoice in it and delight in your opportunities. God is anxiously waiting for the chance to answer your prayers and fulfill your dreams, just as He always has. But He can't if you don't pray, and He can't if you don't dream. In short, He can't if you don't believe." ~Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

Thank you Emily for this inspiration I needed today.

2 comments:

Debra Darling said...

Laura,

I had a dream about Elder Holland and I know we discussed a lot of things in my dream, but I couldn't remember much of it.

I imagine, after reading this that it was probably something along these lines, thank you for sharing your shared inspiration.

Much Love

Emily Burnworth said...

I love you. I love you. I love you.

Thanks for sharing last night's show with me. You are an amazing person and I'm so glad I have had the opportunity to get to know you better.

Love ya -Em