BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Thank you HBO.

I love good TV. I love the longevity it gives a story, and the development time it offers. I love really good TV. TV that is art. And that is HBO. I have watched a few HBO series now, and I have loved them like no other series. They are well written, directed, acted, produced. So much craft goes into them. The design is gorgeous, the research is thorough, the nuances gripping. They're each and every one surprising. The details are insane. Everything is daring and risky. They go where no one else goes. I really can't praise them enough. It would be a freaking DREAM to be in an HBO series. The following are shows that I love with all my heart. And I am not exaggerating. But don't get me wrong, I do not recommend them for the non-rated-R crowd. This is HBO after all.





The Sopranos and The Wire are on my list to watch some day. But those are major commitments. And I am excited for In Treatment to come out on DVD.

1 comments:

Amy-Alisa said...

I'm dying to see 'Big Love', and 'Carnivale' looks very interesting.