BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Business Trip!

Today, as I was working, the store director called me, and I thought: "Very unusual. I think this is going to be good news." She told me that they had selected me to be one of three castmembers to be sent to Skin Encore! That means extra training on skincare in New York City. I have been dying to go to an Encore since S.O.S., my original Sephora training. And yes,  I would prefer Color Encore, since that's my world at Sephora, but I also love skincare. And skin training is way better than no training! I was super ecstatic. The reason I'm not going to Color Encore is that there's quite a list going for people who want to go, and I'm one of the newest people in the store. But I'm thinking that they must really like me if they chose me to go to this Encore, even though Skin isn't my world. I've been working really hard, and I think it's paying off! I'm going next week. I could not be more excited.

1 comments:

Sara said...

Hey. I live here, if you have time ever we should hang out. I think that your sister is actually in my ward.
Good work on being a hard worker, maybe you can help me figure out what to do with my greasy skin and moisturizing in this humidity?