BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

"I've made a huge mistake"

Well guys, I think the short hair days for me will relatively soon be over. For the past six months I have been growing my hair out, but when I was at my haircut today I impulsively decided to go back to short. I'd always liked it before, and I was sick of those days when my long hair just wouldn't cooperate. But I regret it. I really do. I think I am a long-hair girl now. Or will be when this grows out. Guuuuuh, I hate haircut regrets! I want my hair back!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it.

Amy-Alisa said...

I'm sorry it's not what you wanted, but, if it's any consolation, it really does look good.

Lindsay Anne said...

I think it looks great Laura. Which puts you ahead of me at least 6 out of 7 days--and that's optimistic.

Janet said...

Laura--I love it! And consider the significance of the comment since it is the first time I have ever replied to a blog. Really--it is absolutely darling (although perhaps a gushy comment from your mother does not count)!