BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

some Reasons to look forward to summer:

in no particular order

I am actually watching this one tonight, a friend had a copy of DVD. I am generally vehemently against film pirating, but he had it... right there... and it was free for me... (yes I am ashamed)
The Time Traveler's Wife. Guuuuuuuuuuhh!!! THIS HAD BETTER BE GOOD!!! I wish it were Rachel McAdams and Paul Bettany, but whatever casting director...
Have you seen the latest trailer for this? IT LOOKS DELICIOUSLY AND BACK CRAWLINGLY DARK. I. can't. wait. I shut my eyes already just thinking about the end. The trailer looks pretty effects-heavy, which I am generally against, but it does look like the director was influenced by Alfonso Cuaron's exploration into and interest in creepy under-water movement. I approve of that.
Oh why hello Hayao Miyazaki, another delightful film for us to feast on? Why thank you!
My favorite part of the trailer is a tie between Maggie Gyllenhaal and Allison Janney.
Guuuuuuuhh!!! My toes curl!!!

You already know my thoughts. Can't wait for the Fall.

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

HP is at the top of my list, so if I can only see one, that's the one I want to see. !!! That's my favorite of the books.

And I <3 Allison Janney.