BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The down side

Today I returned a dress that I loved. Because, if all goes according to plan, it will just be too big for me in a couple of months. I bought it about a month ago, and spent too much money on it-- I LOVED it. And it looked great on me. But for that investment, it had better be a dress to last me years, not months. So goodbye pounds, goodbye dress, hello South America. I should have been saving that money anyway.


While packing, I've come across some clothing I haven't worn since I left home. My work pants from W-S that were border-line tight when I left Pittsford? Quite loose! In the trash, my friends. That green corduroy jacket I have been wearing for years? Too big! Follow the pants! I feel great. Thank you NYC for being a walking city, a stairs city, and for the free gym memberships I have been provided.

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sad about the dress, but yay for walking! I love living in a place that makes working out unnecessary.

Now where did I put that chocolate...