BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 04, 2009

favorite couple

So it's been another week of training SOS (it went really well), and today I am in recovery mode-- laying in bed watching SYTYCD has been a lovely Saturday morning. Especially after a week of SOS, a week of moving and a couple of emotional upheavals, and another week of SOS. I am ready for a break. And I've got to say, this week of dance was really fantastic. Was I the only one to shed a tear of the Dizzy Feet Foundation? I love dance.

Janette and Brandon are officially my favorite couple, though Brandon bugs the hell out of me. He is an undeniably great dancer. And I think I want Janette to win the show. I think she can if she keeps things up. I love her.

I do not love ballerina girl. Yeah right those dance choices are random. She needs to go home next week.

0 comments: