BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 30, 2005

Tis a face like no other's... or not

I couldn't resist trying out www.myheritage.com after I saw the results of Chris's and Matt's pictures. They analyze your face and tell you which celebrities you most resemble. My results were very complementary. Being at home, without my laptop, I was limited picture-wise, but I found a couple of pictures from earlier posts that might work. So first I tried this one:


My results were the following:
Drew Barrymore-- 64% Not my favorite actress...


Zhang Ziyi-- 60% Very popular right now.

Norah Jones-- 60% A soulful songstress.

Mae West-- 58% A classic.

Kate Winslet-- 58% One of my favorite actresses! Now I'm really flattered.

Tennessee Williams-- 55% Famous playwright, I can deal with that.

Cameron Diaz-- 54% I don't exactly like her choices or her work, but she is considered pretty hot.

Therese of Lisieux-- 52% A French saint, dubbed The Little Flower of Jesus.

Ava Gardner-- 51% Another classic.

Katie Holmes-- 51% Droopy Eyes? Urgh.

I tried again with my Macbeth picture:

I was a little afraid of what my results would be with this one, but they were again mostly very nice. They included Naomi Watts, Richard Strauss, a couple of famous French actresses, Sammy Davis Jr., Lucille Ball, and Kirsten Dunst.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got some interesting things as well when I tried that. It was exciting. I supposedly look most like (I tallied up the answers and rounded the winers down) Kiera Knightly, then Kate Winslet, Audrey Tautou and Elisha Cuthbert. Hmm. I can deal with that!
HOW DID MUCH ADO GO?! I need to see it! Especially to hear that song! Muchos love and smiles
Say Jay

Debra Darling said...

Just wanted to comment on your wonderfulness. Have a happy Birthday on Thursday? Are you planning any party of sorts?

Love
Debra