BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 18, 2006

What I secretly desire

1. to take a drawing class
2. to have at least an hour a day I can read a book for pleasure
3. a garden to devote myself to
4. to have the means and opportunity to learn how to cook unusual and delicious things
5. to go someplace amazing this summer
6. a boyfriend
7. a tv that isn't fuzzy
8. to take a photography class
9. a piano to play- maybe eventually I'd get better
10. to be a double major in film
11. to be better versed in literature, without having to write papers about it. Maybe a book club is the answer
12. to find a method of working out that I enjoy
13. to figure out what my exact interior decoration taste is and to incorporate it in my living conditions so that I will LOVE to come home to a loving living space
14. self-confidence I can rely on
15. one day a week that I can watch a movie without feeling guilty
16. to spend some significant time by the sea

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all..I've been listening to Feist too!!!
* Your fuzzy t.v. needs to change.
* I hate to break it to you, but you will NEVER find a workout regime that you enjoy (in my opinion)
Lastly...I LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

First of all..I've been listening to Feist too!!!
* Your fuzzy t.v. needs to change.
* I hate to break it to you, but you will NEVER find a workout regime that you enjoy (in my opinion)
Lastly...I LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

wow...awkward

Hillary said...

Maybe we don't completely agree on every movie. But there are many things on your list that are also on mine.

Emily Burnworth said...

Let's take care of the sea thing. :)