BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 15, 2006

I have a lot that I intend to say...

But for now, I'll just say that the first week of school was IMMENSELY stressful. But things have cooled off for now, and I'm enjoying low-key days before T.A.ing really sets in. Though I'm learning how to listen Laurie-style and it's really hard for me.

I thought you may enjoy some pictures of Twelfth Night. These are all of the production shots that were taken, so many of them are very similar. And my dress still needed some final adjustments at the time, so it doesn't look the greatest. Alright, disclaiming aside, here they are:

http://photo.byu.edu/markImages/2006/0608-84%20TMA%20Twelfth%20Night%20pr/index.html

3 comments:

Debra Darling said...

I miss YC SHAKES SOOO MUCH. Those pictures made me almost cry!!! (you know when you want to cry just because, and then you realize that you really have no reason to.) You look FABULOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

You may think that your dress still needs work, but my face does. I can't believe some of those pictures.

Emily Burnworth said...

i miss california. and i love you.