BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 05, 2008

where do you go

I just downloaded Tegan and Sara's Live Session EP. After hearing them without all of their technological accompaniment I feel that I must see them in concert. The one in NY is sold out. Of course the one at Thanksgiving Point in  Utah is not. I knew I should have just stayed there.


And seriously, I feel that way sometimes. Usually when I talk to anyone who's there. Or look at their facebook updates. And see how many good times they're having, how their relationships are progressing and changing. How they're all in shows and working and playing. I thought I would get stuck there and be a loser for staying when I have no real reason to. But I feel far more of a loser here.

I have to limit my Tegan and Sara listening because they feel my pain a little too well sometimes.

5 comments:

Sara said...

Laura. You're cool. Feel good about that.

Amy-Alisa said...

Don't become a grass is greener person. Be happy with who you are, what you are doing and what you have and you will have a great life.

Elizabeth said...

i check this blog at least twice a day and there's been nothing new. let's have a new entry, eh?

Elizabeth said...

i blogged and you did not.

Sara said...

hey, friend. what's going on? tell me everything.