BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Oh Danny Boyle

My roommate just showed me this trailer last night. How was this not on my radar until now?! My film bat-sense has failed me. It is in theaters, and I will be seeing it Thursday night. I can't wait. Sometimes I watch trailers and I KNOW I will love the film. It is perfect timing too, I just finished Shantaram which explores the slums of Mumbai, among other things, so this is a fitting movie to follow that great piece of literature (go buy it, you will love it.)

P.S. a film adaptation of Shantaram=very bad idea. Johnny Depp, why are you doing this? And Mira Nair to direct? No thank you.

P.P.S. A good Christmas present for Laura? One of those movie ticket books where the tickets end up costing $7 instead of $12.50. Because I love going to the movies, and I will pay the outrageous price unless somebody stops me.

1 comments:

Amy-Alisa said...

Ok, so I heard about this movie maybe a month ago (NPR) and thought to myself, Laura would love that. I think I would like it, but you know, ratings, oh yeah, and the fact that I don't go to movies anymore. Enjoy it for me. That girl is so beautiful!