BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 13, 2004

Betrayal

I am a traitor of Livejournal. Embrace it.

Let me explain my title: tragic heroes are characters of high standing who fall because of their tragic flaws or mistakes. They (and the audience) realize that they will fail in their quest, but they are so driven that they strive for their objective anyway, only to be met by fate and fall. I am a tragic hero as an actor, pursuing my quest although I know that I will most likely fail. I will most likely never succeed and be able to live on my love of the arts. But I put all this effort and money into it anyway, because I love it.

And thus begins a more mature record of my life. We'll see how long that maturity lasts, as I am prone to cathartic ranting in my journal.

0 comments: