BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 23, 2007

Stop hurting and start sleeping.


I have been using sleeping aids almost every night since Chicago at which time I was sick and used nighttime cold medication. And then there was ACTF where I started taking Advil PM (probably for half the week, not every night,) because I needed to sleep but was stressed and the beds were uncomfortable. And now this week I have not been able to go to sleep, even though I haven't had a full night of rest any night. I've eventually given in and taken Advil PM again every night. What is going on? Today I was so tired all day and now that it's time to go to bed I am wide awake. I have no problems taking naps, I have come home from the gym and zonked out for a couple of hours three times this week. I need some sleepy dust. The sleep gods frown upon me. I wish I had a sleep button.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

laura girl you gotta be careful with them pills, advil pm has a history of dependency so be cautious
word from the streets, kevkov

Amy-Alisa said...

I was going to say, sounds like a little dependency to me. Stop cold turkey and just deal until you are normal again.