BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Breathe. Bend. Be.



On Wednesday I went to a Yoga class at a studio in the Riverwoods and now my sleeping problem is mended. Mostly-- I do keep having dreams about grad school auditions and ACTF... But the yoga class was so lovely, I think I'll start going every week. It was nice to be doing an extracurricular activity that wasn't acting-related. And ever since, I've been able to fall asleep much better. It was kind of alarming to realize how difficult it was to just relax and stop thinking about things. In fact, I didn't quite succeed, and I know I used to be able to do that just fine. Well, now that I'm aware that that's a problem of mine I can focus on fixing it. That was probably a big contributor to my sleep problems. The studio was really nice, and I really liked the instructor. I felt trendy, but in a wholesome way. I also really liked the clothing boutique you walk through to get to the studio, too bad all the clothes were super pricey. It was so nice to just do yoga for an hour and a half. I would never give myself that much time to do it at home.

In other news, I'm trying to just live one day at a time, giving. And it's nice.

0 comments: