BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Series of the summer



Last summer was Sex and the City and Six Feet Under. This summer I started watching The West Wing for actor research and now I'm hooked. Julius Caesar is contemporary and I know very little about anything remotely political, so I thought watching The West Wing would give me a much better feeling of atmosphere, attitude, costume, business, etc. I watched the pilot and understood maybe 90% of what was going on. A few days later I gave it a second chance and now I am absolutely hooked. I can't stop watching! Unfortunately my roommate has seasons 2 and 3, so there's not much stopping me from watching episode after episode. And it's been great actor research material. And the writing is Great.

1 comments:

Erin said...

Dad used to be a pretty dedicated watcher of The West Wing. It's a good show. Who's your favorite character? I think overall mine is Josh, although Sam is great too. And if you persist to later in the series, you will also get familiar guest stars and recurring actors like Kristen Chenowith, Janeane Garofalo and others.