BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 14, 2007

________...

Sometimes I greet at Sephora, and I stand at the entrance and say hello and goodbye to people and stare at the people passing in the hallway and remember when I had that kind of free time that I could go shopping. My free time is spent recovering. This is not working for me. I cannot do this for more than a few months. This is not a balance of life and work. I am not productive at all when I am home. I have a few hours which I spend making/eating dinner, going to the gym when I can, catching up on email and tv shows and then I sleep and then I work.


sigh

I need need need the money.

SO. Option one: work less. Not going to happen.

Option two: figure out a way to DO more with my spare time so that I feel more accomplished and more like I have a life instead of a life of work.

I am grumpy.

0 comments: