BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Here's to the night we felt alive...

I cannot tell you how nice it feels to be returning home, as of old, at 2 in the morning from a social gathering. A sliver of normalcy has returned for the night.


It's also great that seeing high school friends, after not seeing them for 2 or 3 or 4 years is so easy for my group. We pick up right where we left off, except now we're all cooler.

Also. Just the wee-est bit depressing when everyone has real lives but you.

BUT the positive far outweighed the negative here. I have grown used to the penniless actor/living with parents/applying for grad schools schpeal.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

sounds grand

Emily Burnworth said...

I miss you. And I terribly glad I rediscovered your blog. I need to stay updated. Your entries are so comforting. You're one of those friends that I feel the transitions of life with. And I miss being able to connect on a personal one on one basis.