BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Brilliant Sorceress


This is what I look like every Saturday morning. I wake up at 6 so I can do my makeup all fancy before opening at Sephora, then I usually have an hour break to eat something, take off all this makeup, and put on some more conservative makeup for Williams-Sonoma. Today I finally got a chance to come home so I could take a picture.


I should be wearing more full-coverage foundation, because Brilliant Sorceresses don't usually have freckles, but the eyeshadows and eyeliners and eyelashes cost enough. And instead of cutting my bangs all funky, I settled for putting glitter in my hair. Yes, it may look better if I actually did my hair, but hell no at 6 in the morning. So, I think it turned out pretty well, considering. And excuse my messy room in the background.

And rest assured I do indeed get some weird looks walking around the mall.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

wowwwwwwwwwww.

Hailey said...

So awesome! And I love the freckles!

Sara said...

Stunning. Really.

Amy-Alisa said...

Foundation is yucky and looks fake.