BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Where you lead, I will follow.


I have watched all the Gilmore Girls in my house now-- seasons 1, 2, and 4. I'm very sad to be missing 3 because I love Jess and that's his season. Here are some thoughts:

I love this show, at least the first four seasons. I'm really sad it went downhill. By the end, I kind of hated Rory.

I'm also sad that Luke lost his healthy/environmentally zealous ways that he had during the first half of season 1.

Chris was So much better at the beginning! By the end the actor got lazy. As several others did.

So many of those day players are really bad actors. They can't find anyone better in all of L.A.? Ridiculous. I should have been on that show.

I wish Lorelai had married Max. Sorry Luke, you're fine, but I really loved Max.


I really REALLY wish Rory had ended up with Jess. He is by FAR better than any of her other boys. I love him.


I need to have the first four seasons of Gilmore Girls in my permanent collection, (I've been watching my sister's). It is my number one comfort show.

I am going to Yale tomorrow (where Rory fictitiously went), and on the way I will be passing through Hartford! Where the grandparents live, where Chilton is. I am going to the land of the Gilmore Girls, and I am, silly though it is, pretty excited. I hope it's sunny.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

i liked that show and then i didn't like that show. hm....

Hailey said...

Well, if Jess is Peter Petrelli, then I love him as well!

I really need to watch this show...

Elizabeth said...

that has got to get updated.