BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm J.P. Morgan my friends, the wealthiest man on this earth...

points if you connect that to Ragtime.

Two things that people said about the Train the Trainer program are: it is crazy intense, and you will leave a different person. It was certainly crazy intense for a lot of people there. I think that the role of trainer comes naturally to me, and I have been unexpectedly well prepared for not only the job I've been doing for the past year and a half, but especially for the role of educator the way Seph0ra teaches it. This is because of my performance background. So it was not as intense for me. And I did leave a different person.

The program not only teaches you presentation and coaching skills, it also teaches you how to communicate differently, which is something that you do constantly, and therefore affects your entire life, not just your professional life. Not only has the week affected me in that way, it also taught me more about myself. How I learn, how I relate to others, how I behave and react under stress, the power of positive thinking. I'm sure as I distance myself from the experience I will realize other ways the week changed me.

So the week was a resounding success. I was given the title of Product Expert, I received excellent feedback, and I have potentially made a place for myself in the world of Seph0ra Education if I continue to pursue it. I will actually be giving an hour presentation on the company's initiative on natural skincare, cosmetics, and fragrance on Sunday to my entire cast-- leadership included. And the head of Seph0ra education will be attending. That is a BIG deal. Our presentations this last week were ten minutes each, so Sunday will be a big jump. I am just out of the gate, and I am already meeting, and will be succeeding, in a big challenge. Suffice it to say, this week will be a busy one for me. No resting time after my 70+ hour work week.

Add to that the potential of moving to a different apartment. More on that to come.

0 comments: