BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Friday night exhaustion

I think it's depressing that I can't enjoy my friday nights as I used to, because now I'm so tired. As I left Acting Classics yesterday, I was struggling to hold back yawns and keep my eyes open. Once we got to the mall I was better, especially when I got my ears pierced on an impulse. I had thought of it yesterday in Vocal Technique, and Sylvia was totally behind it, so we went to the mall and got it done. I have little stars in my ears now, which must remain for six weeks. Then I can start having fun with dangly earrings etc. We also examined many shoes, went to Wal-Mart to get some betta fish as birhday presents, and bought a couple of cds at Media Play. Sylvia now has Rachael Yamagata, and I have the new Badly Drawn Boy which we can burn and trade. Then we went to a bachelorette party, at which I of course fell asleep. I'm sure I wasn't very interesting to be around because most of the time I was half-asleep on my feet. But I slept very very late today, so tonight I can have some good fun at Kyle and Morag's birthday party. Huzzah.

I should be paying attention to General Conference.

0 comments: