BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Love is all around.

I slept preposterously late today, which was heavenly. Guilt-inducing though. I did a leetle bit of homework, then grocery shopping with Sylvia (I have so much food!) and went to Morag and Kyle's birthday party, which was way fun.

A couple of weeks ago we went to the birthday party of Kimmy, whom I don't really know. She's in the TMA department, and apparently casts a lot of the films which come out of it. Logan and Sylvia know her, which is why I was there. But it was at her house, and we walked around it, and I looooved it. I have this great feeling about it, and I feel like I need to live there. I just keep thinking about it, randomly. So, Kimmy was at the party tonight for a bit, and I just asked her about next year, and she offered me her room. It is apparently the best room in the house, but I'll only get it if I live there for Spring and Summer as well. That's the only downfall, you see. I'm hopefully going to be in London in the Spring, and Lindsay had said I could just live at her place in the summer since she's going to have to pay for it anyway, but would be at home for summer. Thus making my living conditions in Provo free. But maybe it will just be worth it. And I would have someplace to stash all of my stuff. I want to go see this room.

We played a game tonight called Bad Poetry, akin to our poetry game of bygone days in cafes. For a short period of time, we all just write, and then we switch poems, read them, and we have to figure out who wrote them. After a couple times of this, we decided to write poems about everyone who was there. The name I drew was Logan, and I totally could have written a better poem about him, but it was a short time, ah well. Gabe wrote mine. He is Morag's fiance, and we really don't know each other well at all. But he was involved in Fringe and we've both been hanging out simultaneously at Logan and Kevin's a couple times. I love the poem he wrote about me though:

innocent glass reflecting the
secrets, the ones that nobody
know. Safe in the bright a
happy halloween tonight and
time that reflect my passion.
Wait.
Think and ponder.
What is real, and what is not.
Love is all around.

I love hanging out with this group of people. And I'm opening up about things really easily. They're totally safe.

I love it.

0 comments: