BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Down with love, the root of all midnight blues...

Usually I love Valentine's Day, the celebration of love, with only a hint of longing for a love of my own. This year, Valentine's is treating me kind of harshly-- sad. But, as I say every year, maybe by next year...

As procrastination has reared its ugly head yet again today, I'll yield to its niggling ways. I have a D&C paper due, a simple one, applying the D&C to my major. So why do I leave it until 12:30? I don't know. But I'm tired of this semester. I need to strike out, pounce on something new and exciting. Nothing exactly presents itself. I stooped to joining one of those websites which people use to find other lonely people, looking for dates, or sometimes just friends. It was amusing for a while, but the desired quality here is someone I can actually see and touch.

At least I'm not feeling extremely depressed anymore. Just bored and slightly unsatisfied with my present life. The tv has been turned on far too often lately. I'm not even that excited about my birthday, which is very unusual. I am excited to find a house to live in for next year. I hope Katie likes the one I have in mind.

I'm going on my first blind date this weekend. I'm apprehensive.

0 comments: