BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

"Some girls, they have natural ease..."

I am one of the most awkward people I know around guys. Why must I live with this curse? Why can't I at least just be myself around guys, even if I still can't flirt? I ask myself how I will ever actually start dating someone if I can't behave normally around him. So many questions, doubts, and ultimatums have been pressing on my mind and constricting my spirit lately. And I can't even blame society. Sure, you could say that these questions spring from the structure our American/Mormon culture has placed on my ideas of how my life should be. But I honestly think that I would think these same things if I were oblivious of the way my life is "supposed" to be going. Love is such a natural and ultimate need. I desperately call out for help. I know I'll get it because I have to to hope to get it. But it most likely won't be in the form I desire.

There are many challenges and trials which people have to deal with in life. But if I weren't living it, I wouldn't imagine how debilitating the lack of social skills could be.

Je souhaite que j'aie de l'amour. En français, toutes les choses sont plus dramatiques.

Du Paix et de l'Amour pour tout le monde.

0 comments: