BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 08, 2008

Save this show!

If you are reading this blog, you probably know me. And you therefore probably know that I hate inspirational sports movies. So why in the world would I start watching a show that was spawned by an inspirational sports movie? Because Christopher Clark recommended it. I started watching this show soon after I moved home and and nothing to do for days and days. I watched the first season on nbc.com and COULD NOT STOP after the first one. I love it. Sure, the actors who play the students don't really look like they're in high school. But the writing is so good, the acting is so good, the production quality is so good, that I don't mind that at all. In fact I enjoy it because then I don't feel guilty about having a crush on Tim Riggins. Bottom line, I LOVE this show. And you will too. It is in danger of being cancelled.


Read this.

Watch episodes here.

You will really enjoy it. I am pretty sure. So you know all those hours you've wasted on the awful reality shows that fill the tv prime time hours now? Turn that tv off, and enjoy some quality television on the internet. PLEASE. Because I will cry if they cancel this show.

0 comments: