BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Thank you, thank you very much.

Alone in Memphis, Tennessee. I'm not actually alone quite yet, but Lauren and Caitlin have been auditioning/callbacking all day so I have had quite a bit of alone time. And tomorrow I truly will be alone. It's kind of weird to be totally by yourself in a city you've never been to or have any connections with. Our UPTA experience started this morning with an Elvis impersonator. Yes indeed. And it's kind of sad that I have no appreciation for Elvis because that is pretty much all there is to do in Memphis. But I am enjoying the wonderfully warm temperatures.


Last night we went to a very kitschy diner place. Elvis themed of course. There was much southern hospitality. And there was much fried food to be had. A pink cadillac picked us up and dropped us off. It was very enjoyable.

I drove through Arkansas yesterday and sang along to the Arkansas song from 'Big River'. That was also enjoyable.

I can't believe I am going to drive 15 hours on Tuesday. And WHAT am I going to do with myself tomorrow? I am moving to a hotel that is $50 a night, and that makes me scared a little bit.

0 comments: