BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Some pictures

My room at the Hyatt Regency. It was a pretty fancy hotel.
Randomly, Barrack Obama was staying at our hotel on Super Tuesday night. He had a big rally and speech in the basement, so we went. We didn't have tickets, I think we were supposed to, but we got in anyway and were actually pretty close. It was a pretty good speech. We were surrounded by people who LOVED him. It was fun and interesting.
He also had some good music choices for his entrance and exit.

Cloud Gate in Millennium Park. I am still beating myself up for not having my camera on that first foggy night because those pictures would have been amazing. Oh well.
I love this sculpture. I think it is beautiful.
Standing inside Cloud Gate. Or 'The Bean'.

Art Institute of Chicago. There's an Edward Hopper exhibit opening this week! Even though it's probably about the same one I saw in London, I was sad that we missed it. But the Institute was free for the month of February so that was pretty awesome. And I really loved their collection.

And now for Memphis. As you know, I was really nervous to see what my hotel would be like. Caitlin put the idea of cockroaches in my head and then I couldn't get it out. But it's actually pretty awesome in an eclectic vintage sort of way. There's hardly anyone here now. I have a king bed all to myself. Here's what the lobby looks like:
I was kind of excited to see the glass bowl sink. It makes me feel luxurious. There are 8 mirrors on my walls.

I can't believe I am going to audition again tomorrow. I am so done with auditioning. With the judging, the nerves, the trying to look my prettiest, the not being able to eat, searching for my name on endless lists. Even though driving home on Tuesday will be torture, it will kind of be a relief.

What a weird week and a half.

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

i am checking every day to see if you update with any new photos. that camera is fantastic