BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 08, 2007

After reading Sara's great comment, I realized that the text I added to my youtube video below does not communicate my support for this strike. OF COURSE I SUPPORT IT! More power to them. I think that what they're doing is impressive. Just so you know. I am also really concerned for those people who are getting laid off.

ALSO, notice all of the cast members who are also writers? What a collaborative show! I wish so badly with my whole heart I could be a part of it. Especially after reading Jenna Fischer's blog last night. She plays Pam, and through her posts and pictures it is evident that The Office cast and crew are so supportive of each other and love working together so much. Especially the cast hangs out all the time outside of filming! I want that! I love this show, and-- not in an arrogant sort of way-- I think I would be really good on it. It's subtle, real, character-driven, improv-ed. I want to be on The Office so bad.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet some real life work experience would enhance your performance, though.