BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Perks of the Job


In addition to my discount and the learning, one of my favorite things about working at Sephora is that I am encouraged to wear Crazy makeup. I haven't gone that crazy yet, but tonight I wore some beautiful green eye shadow that's a bit more dramatic than I usually tend and I must say I think it came out rather well. I never would have tried this look on my own, but now I have it in my back pocket if I ever want a good night look. We are also encouraged to wear fake lashes. I bought some lash segments tonight and I am pretty excited.

Also, on Saturday we are required to wear one of these looks:

(Which one would you choose? I am leaning toward Brilliant Sorceress and Snow Sprite. Plum Line is too normal. The difficult thing is that I have to go from Sephora, to Williams Sonoma, back to Sephora. I do not think W.S. would appreciate this.)





4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

wow! this makes sense now why all the girls at mac look like "ba-DOW!"

Sara said...

Ooooh- Be snow sprite.

Anonymous said...

I say, Snow Sprite as your "day" look, wash it off, go to W.S., and put on the Sorceress for night, although that wood nymph look is pretty sweet too. What a fun job!

Hailey said...

Wow! What a glamorous life you live! And I must say, you look awesomely gorgeous in that picture!