BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Goodbye.



literally breathtaking sunsets
gorgeous mountains
crispy autumns
snow-blanketed mountains
trips into the mountains
spiral jetty
day after day of brilliant blue skies
sundance film festival
independence
friends

When I came here I thought you were Ugly. But now I think you're gorgeous. Except during the day in the summer, then I hate the sun as much as it hates me. I wish I'd hiked more, but I'm glad I got to explore as much as I did.

I don't want to.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

are you in NY yet?

Spencer G said...

I just went to the spiral jetty for the first time myself this month and love, love, loved it! Did you swim in the GSL too?

Anonymous said...

If you ever find yourself in San Diego you can sleep on my couch.

Elizabeth said...

blog more.