BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 09, 2007

I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine.

I'm heading home, to Pittsford NY, on the 19th. I'm looking forward to it. It'll be hard, but in the same ways that moving to Seattle would have been hard. I'll spend plenty of quality time with family, I'll earn up some money, I'll see some plays in NYC, and I will go to the gym a lot. I will also have the luxuries of my mom's kitchen and will cook up some vegan treats. I'm excited to explore that.

My dad drew the very accurate conclusion that it feels like a step backward, but I suppose it wil only be up to me whether I go backwards or forwards. I do feel somewhat like a loser compared to some of the bold brave moves others are making, but I will make this time worth it, and I am sure I will look back at this time with positive feelings.

I was vague in my last post because I didn't want anyone to hear about the news through my blog, it would be much better hearing it from a person. But a friend from Acting Track died, Hollie Beard, in a car accident last Saturday. Tonight is her memorial.

It's been quite a week. You will not believe what happened last night during the show. The set on stage makes it so that if you walked off the back of it (the upstage part) you would fall right off the wall, perhaps about a 10 ft drop. There isn't a guard rail or anything. Well, last night, near the end of the show, a member of our cast went right off the back of it. I was at the top of the house and could not believe what I saw. Truly miraculously, the afflicted cast member only has a broken elbow and Plenty of aches and pains. So so so very lucky. Crazy.

It's my last week in Provo, and I need to make some lunch dates with people. It's nice to finally know what I'm doing.

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

oh my gosh! who fell?