BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Meow.



This cat is abandoned, and I want to keep it. Aunt Susan's cat had kittens, she gave them away, and the family that belonged to this cat brought her back. Sad! She is adorable and likes to sleep in the crook of my neck at night. I wish I could drive her across the country with me.

So I'm in my last of week of Utah here, and it really doesn't feel like it. I wish it did, because then I feel like I could make proper goodbyes. As it is, I will be gone before I realize it's the end.

Yesterday was my last day at work, so they got me a chocolate cake. Way nice. Unfortunately I was feeling pretty sick yesterday, but I had to eat it! It turned out alright and it was way nice of them. We got into a conversation about haunted houses. Why did I never go to a really good haunted house in NY? Were there any? I tend to think if there had been a good one I would have gone. Utah has an Abundance of them. Good ones too, I have been really really scared. Well, perhaps I found my calling. Haunted houses make bank. Back to work, I was actually kind of sad to leave it. My bosses were super nice, Really didn't want me to leave, it was such a laid back atmosphere. Oh well.

I've been having some mini anxiety attacks about going home. I'm guessing I would be having them anywhere else I'd go though. It always surprises me how home doesn't feel like home. My house does, and the hill I live on-- I like how if I'm in th car and have my eyes closed I always know when we turn onto Burnley Rise-- but the area doesn't feel like home. The atmosphere. I'm too used to Utah. I hope hope hope it is dressed in autumnal beauty when I get home and that will help me like it better. I really like Utah in the fall.

I saw my first Western this week: 3:10 to Yuma. The new one. I'm glad I saw it in Utah. I really liked it. Though I'm pretty sure I don't like westerns in general.

I spent all afternoon at the Clarks today. I love the Clarks.

While I was there Maclain did that color test with us. I am BLUE. And then the other colors, gold, green, and orange, are pretty equal with each other. I would actually like to look more into this test. I think if I were very well acquainted with it it would help me interact with others.

I have to stay in my brothers' room at home, which I don't love. It's the boys room. It always has and always will be the boys room. And since having a space of my own is so important to me, I want to change it up quite a bit, but I feel guilty about it. Chris is pretty much moved on I think, but Eric is on his mission and I'm not sure what his plans are when he comes back. If I went on a mission I don't think I'd want my room totally changed while I was gone; but I am a very different person than Eric is. I would even like to venture to paint. I think paint makes rooms look so much better. This is all up to my mom of course.

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

KEEP THAT CAT. SOOOOOO CUTE.