BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Seriously.


VS.

Why in the world would they put my two favorite TV shows at the SAME TIME? Do they really think that's going to help anything? I'll still be watching both I'll just have to watch Grey's Anatomy online the day afterward, which stinks.

Also, as silly as this is, thinking about the upcoming television season makes me homesick for school because my TV shows used to be stuffed into my homework/rehearsal/gym schedule. And now I don't have those anymore. But Grey's Anatomy and The Office are still related, in my mind, to the homework I was suppused to be doing while I watched them, or the late hours they were delegated to because I couldn't watch them til I got home from rehearsal or a show, but I had to watch them as soon as I could. I miss school. Now my immediate future is a wasteland of unknowns instead of a set schedule of classes and the homework which accompanies them. I suppose things will be better when I eventually settle down. The sooner the better.

0 comments: