BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Thrilled into goth for a night




















Last night for Thrillionaires we did an after-school special for the first half, and High School Musical for the second half, so we decided to be high school stereotypes. As you can see, I chose to be the goth girl, and perhaps got a little too into. At least my bank account says so. But it was very fun and I think I pulled the look off well. I got some weird looks on the street. There at the end is Hailey and me as the cheerleader and the goth girl.

On another note, I got an email last night from a girl I tried to contact at least two weeks ago. She would love me to be her roommate in Seattle. I think I would have been happier going home if I didn't have this option. Really, how many times do I have to make this decision? Thanks a lot.

1 comments:

Erin said...

Wow, you do make a good goth girl.